aMC Exclusive MC Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C0ltonh Wants to be Trusted

Go down

C0ltonh Wants to be Trusted   Empty C0ltonh Wants to be Trusted

Post  C0ltonh Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:12 am

Very Happy

Minecraft username: C0ltonh

Real name (recommended): Colton Hryhorak

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:a couple days after you posted the video about it Smile

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: ALOT!!! haha I PLAN TO SPEND 50% of the winter months on this server

Name any Admins, Mods, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: Koballt(or Miles) and thats all u can think if right now

Why do you deserve Trusted status? I derserve this because i want to move up the ranks and when there grifers or trouble makers i wanna help people out and i also deserve this because i give alot of the newbies jobs and such so they can thrive right off the bad because when everyone works together in a SMP it makes it alot easier

How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!").well when Koballts last world got grifed i help with putting out the fire and trying to fix it .... Well until kobalt blew itup haha i always report grifers and dont understand why greifers do what they do and ill try and stop them

C0ltonh

Back to top Go down